MY DREAM

My dream is to be a educated intrepreneur and of course an successful one, i actually forgot when did i decided to be an intrepreneur but as i grow older, i know to sell something and analyzing about the market in this country is my passion and i enjoy it. I am more like a practical person, i don’t like to be monotonous, because life would be so boring if i just do the same exact thing all the time. Actually, my dad and some other of my family was an intrepreneur too, they grow their business by themself and that could be one of the motivation for me to grow my business by myself too in the future. I also think that “business” thing will never ends, because from what i know people do sell things from earlier times until now, so it does make sense if business will never actually ends. Business also practical, to learn how to be successful intrepreneur you don’t need a lot of textbook and stuffs, we can learn from other people experience. My weakness is i’m getting panick a lot so i think if there’s something wrong about my business i will be so panick.

Komentar

Postingan Populer