Me, Myself and I

The Beginning
 My name is Violet Vianca Dhia and you can call me Violet. I was born in Bandung, 1st December 2001. I have no siblings. My mom works in the bank and my dad is an architect. I studied english since kindergarten. I also can speak french because my grandma is Canadian.

 I'm a student of 3 Senior High School in Bandung class of 2020. I was born here in Bandung and raised here also. My hobby are singing, playing music and hangout with my friends. My future goal is to be a successful entrepreneur. I want to go to one of the best college in Indonesia especially Bandung, Institut Teknologi Bandung. I want to take the major in industrial engineering or school of business & management. I also want to study in Harvard University, Cambridge. 

Anyway, i like some genre of music such as EDM, indie, pop, alternative rock, soul and trap. I love listening to the music, because it makes me relaxed. My inspirational figure is Barack Obama.

I think that's all for today's writing, see yaaa!
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer