unforgetable memory

hey, yap it's me again, Violet. I would like to tell you about my unforgetable memory.

When I'm still kindergarten me, my teacher and my friends went to mud field, since I quiet hygienic person so I don"t want to step the soil and jump into the mud like the others. I wear sandals while my friends don't wear any sandals or footwear.

I walk slowly and always watch my steps because I don't want to fell into the mud. BUT THEN, my teacher push me to the mud and i'm like panic and don't know what to do because i don't want to get dirty.

I cried, loudly. My teacher also panic because I can't stop crying. But in the end, my teacher say sorry and of course I forgive her.

Yap, it's a short story to write but it's one of my unforgetable experience, thankyou readers! See you again later! *sending virtual hugs and kisses*

Komentar

Postingan Populer